How to live by the financial principles set forth in God's Word.
Financial Counseling through mentoring, accountability, coaching and connecting to God's Word.
How can I receive financial counseling?: We receive referrals and requests from the Faith Bible Church body, the benevolence committee, and, by referral, the community. The couple and/or individual then meets monthly, or more frequently, as needed, with the counselors. The counselors will communicate God’s perspective on money and how to live by the principles set forth in His Word. A Bible Study, Faith and Finances, is the foundation of the counseling.
We hope to accomplish the following with our counselee(s):
- Allow the Word of God to permeate their heart and change their perspective with respect to money.
- Analyze their financial status .
- Develop a spending plan/budget.
- Examine ways to reduce spending.
- Determine a debt elimination strategy.
- Set a course to attaining financial freedom.
This is accomplished through:
- Connecting the counselee with God’s Word.
When are counseling sessions?: Once you are contacted, you will be assigned a counselor. If you are a single woman, you will meet with either a female counselor or a couple. You and the counselor will then determine the meeting day/evening and time. We have the Counseling Room reserved during second service on Sundays.