A safe and affirming place where those facing relational difficulties can share their struggles and begin the process of restoring healthy balance in their life. Free 2B recognizes that codependency is a significant source of dysfunction negatively impacting interpersonal relationships, as well as one's fellowship with God.
What is Codependency?
The term codependency is not easily defined, because it encompasses a broad spectrum of unhealthy behaviors wherein an individual lives centered on what others say, think, feel, and do, versus being centered on what that person has control over – his/her own words, thoughts, feelings, and actions. + Read More
When/where does Free 2B meet?
Tuesdays, 6:45-8:30 p.m. in Room 204. Contact for more info. Requirements
- Open to men and women 18 years of age and older.
- Members of the community are welcome. You do not have to attend church.
- You may come alone or with someone else.
- There is no fee to attend.
- Free 2B is not curriculum-based; attend, as your schedule allows.
We regret that childcare is presently unavailable.
Please contact Scott and Lynn at
Free 2B is a support group facilitated by laymen and not meant to take the place of professional counseling.