Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. - 2 Timothy 2:15 AWANA is an international, non-denominational Bible club whose purpose is to help churches and parents work together to develop spiritually strong children. Children learn truths about God and memorize corresponding Scripture while learning how to build and maintain a life-long walk with Jesus. AWANA also works with children in evangelizing and discipling kids in their church and community while learning how to interact with each other through skill building games. AWANA club meeting nights are divided into three segments:
- Game Time – Organized, high-energy, team competition games help the kids release some energy while getting and keeping them enthused about AWANA.
- Handbook Time – AWANA training focuses on the importance of God and His Word, teaching the kids how the Bible, and the wisdom God placed in it, can be used throughout their lives. Each Clubber has a handbook they work through at their own pace and leaders meet with them individually to review what they have learned.
- Council Time – Council Time is a time of Bible study or a Bible lesson and also includes awards and recognition for handbook progress.
AWANA meets Sundays from 4:55-6:30 p.m. You do not need to be a member of of the church to be involved in AWANA.
Our clubbers are divided into three groups:
- Cubbies - 3 years by September 1 (and toilet-trained) through 5 years or preschool. Click here to register Cubbies.
- Sparks – Kindergarten through 2nd grade. Click here to register Sparks.
- Truth and Training - 3rd grade through 6th grade, boys and girls in separate clubs. Click here to register Truth and Training 3rd & 4th grade. Click here to register Truth and Training 4th & 5th grade.
- 3-4 year olds meet in the preschool area
- K-6th grade meet in the gym.
Contact us with any questions: