The world can be a confusing place for a lot of men, and it is strategic to have men in your life that build you up. We want you to find meaningful friendships in our church and be a part of a community that encourages devotion to the pursuit of Christ in our work, marriages, and parenting
Discover the fullness of life in Christ. We grow in Christ as we seek him together. Jesus’ own pattern of disciple-making involved a core group of close-knit men. Huddle together each week with quality men in one of these groups that meet throughout the week in various locations.
- Saturday Morning (Meeting Virtually): 7 a.m. • Faith Bible Church, Room 204 • Please contact Joe Callison for information and to verify meeting schedules.
- Monday Night (Not Meeting at this time): 7:30 p.m. • Clint Akin's home (The Woodlands) • Please contact Clint Akin or Larry Coleman for information and to verify meeting schedules.
- Tuesday Morning (Meeting virtually): 6 - 7:30 a.m. • Kyle Mays' home (The Woodlands) • Please contact Kyle Mays for information and to verify meeting schedules.
- Tuesday Evening Young Adult Men (Meeting Virtually): 7 p.m. • Contact Andrew Smiddy for details.
- Wednesday Morning (Not Meeting at this time): 6:30 - 7:30 a.m. • Location is variable. • Please contact Rick Seifert at 281-636-0520 for more information.
- Wednesday Evening (Meeting Virtually): 6:30 - 8 p.m. • Faith Bible Church, Room 212
Please contact Ghazi Nasr for information and to verify meeting schedules.
- Thursday Morning (Not Meeting at this time): 6:30 - 8 a.m. • Dosey Doe in Alden Bridge. Please contact Nick Smith for information and to verify meeting schedules.
Men's Between Jobs Ministry
For those who are in search of work or want to help fellow men build skills and connect with potential job opportunities. For more information or if you need assistance in this area, please contact Jerry Tipton or Ramiz Abu Hamad.
Join us for Men's Basketball every other Tuesday night from 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM in the FBC gym. We play a series of friendly pickup games of 5 on 5 full court basketball. Guys and ladies, ages 12 and up are welcome. Dust off your jump shot and join us. For more information, please contact Nathan Adams.
New Interest Groups Forming Now!
We are currently forming the following Men’s Interest Groups: Aviation, Cycling, Faith, Fishing, Football, Golf, Music, and Sports.
Other groups under consideration; Cars, Hiking, Hunting, Photography, Ping-Pong, Running, and Shooting.
If you’re interested in pursuing your passion while at the same time building meaningful relationships with other men from Faith Bible Church, please contact Tim Yearout to be connected to one of these groups.
Rapid Response Team
We seek to reach out to individuals and families in need of need home repairs, assistance in moving, or other help. This is perfect for guys who love to use their hands to serve! To get involved with our Rapid Response Team, contact Larky Larkworthy
We will then reach out to you to get the details.