Jobs at Faith
To serve and strengthen the church by mobilizing the FBC community into increased and more effective missions engagement, both locally and globally. This is a high-level role that will oversee and work with the Missions Team and part-time missions staff to accomplish the following duties.
Part-Time Childcare/Nursery Team Member
Help run a classroom, lead a Bible-based lesson, interact with parents and care for kiddos.
- Sunday mornings from 8:15am – 12:45pm
Sunday mornings “work 1/worship 1” – this option allows a staff member to attend one service and work one service. Please note that all staff members will still need to report for our set up and staff team time at 8:15am no matter which service they work.
- Sunday afternoon/evening from 4:15 – 7pm
- Monday night from 5:45pm – 9:00pm
- Tuesday morning from 8:30am – 12:15pm
- Wednesday night from 5:45pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday night from 5:45pm – 9:00pm
Please note: It is NOT necessary to work every shift.